We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
What Is Fractional Yachting?
Fractional yachting is a new and exciting concept that allows
easier more economical access to the world of luxury boating.
Many more of us would own a sailing yacht if someone else made
it more affordable and with less hassle. That’s exactly what Sail
Ventures does for it’s members.
We make boating easier by removing the negative aspects of
boating and allowing you to enjoy more time sailing with your
friends and family.
Each yacht in our fleet has an Owner Member and a limited
number of other highly trained, responsible Members who share
using that boat on a monthly basis.
Most boat owners typically use their boats 2-3 times per month,
leaving many days available for others to use.
Prior to fractional yachting, the only other opportunity to sail a luxury
yacht if you didn’t own one, was to charter it for a short vacation
time. While enjoyable, this option is expensive and limited.
Now, for about the same cost, you can have regular access to the
yacht of your dreams!
Benefits of Fractional Yachting to Members and Boat Owners
- Sail a beautiful new Jeanneau or Beneteau sailboat
- All boats meet strict Sail Ventures qualifications
- Schedule your sail time in advance, or with 36-hour notice
- Day, evening, weekday, and weekend time slots
- No maintenance, slip fees, loan payments, or insurance costs
- 3-14 guaranteed uses per month, plus as-available use
- All inclusive for less than the cost of slip fees , insurance, and fuel alone
- Various Member Plans to meet everyone’s budget
- No long-term commitments, buying or selling to upgrade to a larger yacht
- An experienced professional team ready to serve you
- Training classes to help you sail with confidence
- All Members take pride in owning a membership share
- AND THINK OF ALL THE MEMORIES YOU’LL BE MAKING!